- Vector Network Analysis from 100 kHz – 3.2 GHz (Optional）
- Distance-to-fault (Optional)
- Frequency Range from 9 kHz to 3.2 GHz
- -161 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
This firmware license adds Channel Power, Adjacent Channel (ACPR), Occupied Bandwidth (OBW), Total Power (TP), Third Order Intercept (TOI), and a spectrum/waterfall monitor mode.
Firmware licensed option that adds FDR (frequency domain reflectometry) capabilities that can be used to determine damaged or degraded cabling to the SVA1000X series of analyzers.
This firmware licensed option adds transmission (S11), reflection (S21) and complex impedance measurement capabilities. Perfect for troubleshooting RF components.
Rack mount kit for the SSA and SVA series of analyzers
Includes coaxial cables, adapters, attenuator. See list below.