- Frequency up to 4 GHz / 6 GHz
- 0.001 Hz frequency setting resolution
- Maximum output power up to +26 dBm (typ.)
- Phase Noise: -120 dBc/ Hz @ 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- Standard AM & FM & PM & Pulse modulation
- Pulse train Generator (option)
- External IQ signal Generator (option)
With ARB mode, SSG5000X can also build and replay waveform sequences, generate multi-carrier signals. Multi-carrier signals are widely used with the introduction of OFDM (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing), which is used for systems such as wireless/ cellular telecommunications and networking standards such as WiMAX, Wi-Fi 802.11, LTE.