- 70 MHz，100 MHz，200 MHz，300 MHz models
- Real-time Sampling Rate 2 GSa/s
- Record length up to 140 Mpts
- Waveform Capture Rate 140,000 wfm/s (Normal Mode); 500,000 wfm/s (Sequence mode)
- Promotional discount on 100, 200, 300 MHz models (-30%)
· Waveform capture rate up to 500, 000 wfm/s, capture rare events quickly
· 256-level intensity and color temperature display
· Digital trigger, low jitter and high trigger sensitivity
· Memory depth up to 140 Mpts
With these features, you can quickly locate sporadic glitches and anomalies to find the source of the problem.
Waveforms captured in Sequence mode can also be played back in the History mode.
History waveforms can be replayed anytime to observe abnormal events. With Cursors and Measurements, it is convenient to locate the source of problem.
History function can be turned on with one button operation on front panel.
The SDS2000X supports ERES mode with an equivalent resolution of 11 bits.
|Bandwidth||70 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, 300 MHz|
|Sample Rate(Max.)||2 GSa/s|
|Waveform Capture rate(Max.)||500,000 wfm/s|
|Analog Channels||2/4 + EXT|
|Trigger Type||Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video|
|Serial Trigger||I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|Decoder Type||I2C, SPI, UART/RS232, CAN, LIN|
|16 Digital Channels (MSO Optional)||Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 14 Mpts/CH|
|Waveform Generator (optional)||Single channel, Max. frequency up to 25 MHz, 125 MSa/s sampling rate, 16 kpts wave length|
|I/O||USB Host, USB Device, LAN, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out|
|Display||8 inch TFT LCD (800x480)|