- Frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.5/2.1/3.2/7.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed average noise level (typical)
- -98 dBc/Hz @10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Tracking generator (TG) included at no charge
- 10.1 inch Touch Screen
· Bandwidth 9 kHz to 1.5 / 2.1 / 3.2 / 7.5 GHz, minimum resolution bandwidth 1 Hz
· Display average noise level below -165 dBm/Hz, full amplitude accuracy better than 0.7 dB
· Standard preamplifier, free tracking generator, remote control instruction set, EasySpectrum PC software, Webserver, Touch screen
· Transmission response, VSWR measurement, signal power measurement, EMI pre-compliance test
· With the tracking generator, the filter transmission response and the cable insertion loss can be measured.
· With tracking source and external directional coupler (RB3X20), it can measure antenna and cable standing wave ratio VSWR, return loss.
· CHP, Channel Power
· ACPR, Adjacent Channel Power Ratio
· OBW, Occupied Bandwidth
· T-Power, Time Domain Power
· TOI, Third-Order Intercept
· Spectrum Monitor
· Test compensation Correction, frequency response compensation for probe, antenna, LISN, cable
· Support Limit line , Including EMI international standard limit template, or user-defined limit line
· Compliant CISPR 16 EMI filter and quasi-peak detector for quasi-peak measurement dwell time
· Support SRF5030T near-field probe set to find interference sources for radiation, cables, PCBs, etc.
· Provide SEM5040A artificial power network for single-phase device conducted disturbance voltage measurement
· EasySpectrum PC software, supports complete EMI pre-compliance test automation implementation process
· The PC software also supports the file configuration of the whole process, which is convenient for project management.
· Supports AM/FM analog modulation analysis and complex modulation analysis functions such as ASK/FSK/PSK/MSK/QAM
· EVM, amplitude and phase offset error, IQ offset error, gain imbalance and many other data analysis capabilities
· It has various analysis formats such as eye diagram, constellation diagram, phase diagram, time domain, frequency domain and error domain