- 100 and 200 MHz bandwidth models
- 2 or 4 analog channels, 16 logic/MSO optional on 4 channel only
- Real-time sampling rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Math co-processor speeds front panel operation
- Waveform capture rate up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Record length up to 14 Mpts, 1 Mpts FFT
- On-screen Bode plot and web-browser control (standard on 4 channel only)
- WiFi control (optional on 4 channel only)
Requires SLA1016 hardware for operation.
Requires SAG hardware for operation.
Requires the TL_WN725N WiFi Adapter for full functionality.
Mixed Signal hardware option for the four channel SDS1000X-E and SDS2000X-E oscilloscope series.
Requires SDS1000X-E-WiFi or SDS2000X-E-WiFi activation license for full functionality.
Accessory for use with the four channel SDS1000X-E, SDS2000X-E, and SDS5000X oscilloscopes. Output Sine, Square, Ramp, Pulse, Noise, DC and 45 built-in waveforms.The arbitrary waveforms can be accessed and edited by the EasyWave PC software.
Requires the correct Function Generator Activation License for the specific oscilloscope (part number ends with -FG)